Pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies and other pharmaceutical players may outsource the medical information and/or patient support service of their medicinal products to Oriola's experts to handle. This way, resources can be optimised and cost savings achieved without compromising the quality of service.
Expert medical information service that offers counselling about medicines and medicinal devices
- Pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies and other pharmaceutical players may outsource the medical information function for their products to our experts.
- Our medical information service team employees have a robust expertise in pharmacovigilance and product quality issues. Through their experience from pharmacy work, we guarantee a customer service oriented mindset and high ethical standards.
- Our service is provided via phone, e-mail or chat.
- We serve you in Finnish, Swedish and English.Our service is available every day between 8am and 10pm
Our service may cover all of your company’s products or, for example, just one particularly demanding product or device.
A patient support service ensures effective pharmacotherapy
- Our Patient Support service offers registered patients individual guidance and support on the use of the medicinal product for a successful pharmacotherapy.
- Our service is suitable for all medicinal products, and, in particular, for products that require enhanced risk management or for which regular dosing is necessary for successful treatment.
- The service may include scheduled contacts with patients via phone calls or text messages
- Patients registered in the service may also actively call the service themselves
- Our service is administered through the SOPHIA database developed by Farenta. SOPHIA is designed especially considering the requirements in relation to pharmacovigilance and data protection.
- Our service is provided over the phone
- We serve in Finnish, Swedish, Danish and English with flexible opening hours.
We plan the service together with you to support the patient’s pharmacotherapy.To read more about us and our services visit us here. Read more about Oriola.